The rate of management / administration is determined individually, after reviewing the object.
To a large extent, it depends on the size and technical condition of the object/building.
Below we list sample duties of the Administrator / Manager, which, based on individual arrangements might be broaden by other tasks:
- takeover of the real estate together with its documentation from the current Administrator / Manager
- supervision on cleanliness and neatness
- supervision on the ongoing installations and real estate’s equipment maintenance works, removal of failures and their effects,
- conduction of, in accordance with the Construction Law, technical controls and inspections of installations and real estate’s equipment,
- commission of repairs in accordance with the approved economic plan,
- maintenance of the technical documentation of the facility in accordance with the construction law,
- informing the housing community about technical condition, utilization and financial condition of the property,
- preparation of contracts on supply of media for both common property and individual customers (apartments, commercial premises);
- control, analysis and accounting of costs arising from the contracts mentioned above, and also costa of real estate management,
- building insurance, payment of other public law fees,
- providing the housing community with financial service (debt collection, cost accounting, keeping records of out-of-pocket costs related to real estate management,
- preparation of annual housing community meetings.